Sunday, February 21, 2010

Strategy Launch

I have developed a potential strategy I feel could be fairly profitable that I will be officially launching tomorrow. I would like to track the strategy performance over a year and hopefully develop a successful track record. This is a more conservative and passive approach than my typical trading so it will be interesting to see the results. It has the potential for great success in terms of theoretical expectancy but of course the reality could be different which is the whole point for testing it.

I won't go into specifics at this time for obvious reasons but the main focus will be on risk management and the exploitation of market behavior. The strategy is fairly simple yet not necessarily obvious which I think could be a good recipe for success.

I will track its performance on here each month and update with some commentary and thoughts about what tweaks could be beneficial. I will look into ways to audit the performance so it can ultimately be verified if it is successful.

Total Strategy Return Since Inception: 0.0%

No comments: