Friday, May 29, 2009

Can I Breakout?

I have not been posting as much lately as I have said because of my preparations for the upcoming CFA level 1 exam. I am currently sitting back at my previous highs in terms of returns. I am still slightly bullish biased waiting for the market to make the next move. I feel like that move could come tomorrow on the GDP report which I think will be better than expected and spark the next move higher. I am tempted to buy a futures contract now and let it go but that could be fairly risky so I'll wait till tomorrow and see how things shape up before the report. If we break to the upside tomorrow I'll exit my puts and look to get long some commodity plays. I will still keep things fairly light until after June 6th.

Total Return for 2009: 161%

No comments: